To ensure our students can use and share everything fairly please review our policies. We ensure that our students feel safe and loved. For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No zippers and No sharp jewelry
- Be careful with sharp nails, they can rip fabric.
- Please don’t record instructors or other students while teaching without asking permission. If you do take videos of instruction DO NOT post videos on Social Media in any way shape or form.
- Follow all rules for class or practice time that you are enrolled in. Each class’ rules can be found on the class page and can vary
- When swapping out equipment do not let the equipment or sand bag drop to the floor. Please ask for help if you are unsure.
- Please do not peer teach. This is not to say if you see someone doing something dangerous or that could cause injury that you shouldn’t say something. Please say something in that case. If you see that another student is having a tough time with a skill, encourage them to get the instructor’s attention.
- Masks are now optional
- We do continuously run our fans and keep the doors open unless it is too cold or rain comes into the studio
- If you are sick you must wear a mask
- If you have been traveling we ask that you wear a mask for 7 – 10 days after to ensure there is no plausible Covid infection
- If you have Covid we ask you do not come until you feel better
- Please be mindful and always wash your hands, matts, and apparatus when done using
Please be mindful as Covid is still a risk we all live with, we appreciate you understanding and let us know if you have any questions/concerns.