Every quarter we will send out applications, this past quarter has passed but PLEASE stay tuned and remember you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/concerns. We will also be putting together a FAQ about the program. We love everyone and are incredibly excited to watch this program grow and bloom. Stay tuned!!!!
This program was developed to create a space for those wanting to learn more about either instruction or performing. You will be paired with your choice of Satya or Sarah for your mentorship. The goal is to give you the information that you need to be successful and confident in your pursuits, as well as potentially (although not guaranteed) giving you opportunities with Satarah Productions and/or Bloom Movement Artistry.
- How to charge
- Choreographing acts
- Insurance information
- Communication with clients and potential clients
- Costuming information
- How to create demo reels
- How to create CV/resume
- Makeup information
(This is not considered comprehensive teacher training. If you’d like recommendations on teacher training, let us know and we can get you that information.)
- Basic rigging safety
- Mat types
- Warming up and cooling down
- How to spot safely
- Different body types in aerial training
- Class structure
- Commanding a class
- Moves and how to break them down and teach them
- Logistics and insurance
Things to know:
- 3 month minimum commitment
- $275/month, which includes:
- 8 Group Classes a month
- Unlimited Open Gym each month
- 2 Private Lessons a month with your mentor
- 2 Thirty Minute Consultations a month with your mentor
- Quarterly check-in to ensure movement towards goals
- We are only accepting 3 mentees per mentor. This means 6 total, each session.
- This does not enter you into an exclusive contract with Bloom Movement Artistry or Satarah Production and does not guarantee you a position with either entity.